Mixed vegetables and meatballs are the quick way to make a meal when you have limited time. I prepare meatballs in advance and freeze them for up to two days until they are needed. Mixed vegetables are frozen vegies made of long-grain green beans, carrots, green peas, and corn. This Easy Meatball with Mixed Vegetables Recipe is actually a combination of ready-to-cook ingredients that have been prepared ahead of time.
It’s understandable that not everyone can make the meatballs in a matter of days. Fresh ingredients are even better. When pan-frying meatballs, ensure that you use low to medium heat. After the meatballs reach the desired cooking temperature, continue to cook them for a few more minutes. This will ensure that the meatballs cook evenly from the inside. After the meatballs have been cooked.
You can always add mixed vegetables. To ensure that the vegetables are not soaked, it is necessary to let them thaw. You can season the vegetables with salt or pepper to suit your taste. You can top it off with KFC gravy.
This Easy Meatball Recipe with Mixed Vegetables is a great option. Let me know your thoughts.
Here’s a recipe for Easy Meatballs with Mixed Vegetables
Prepration Time 12 Minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Total Time 47 minutes
- one lb. Ground beef
- 7 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons of fresh milk
- 1 egg
- A tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Only 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- One lb. 1 lb.
- 1 cup KFC Style Gravy
- 1/4 cup butter
- Combine ground beef, egg yolk, milk, breadcrumbs, garlic powder, and parsley in a bowl. Add 1 teaspoon salt and ground black pepper. Use an electric mixer to mix well or use your hands.
- Form into balls measuring 1 to 1 1/2 inches. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter.
- Now Fry the meatballs on Low medium heat until it turns brown on medium heat.
- Add the chopped vegetables. Mix in the remaining salt and cook for about 5-7 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed completely.
- Transfer the KFC Gravy to a serving platter.
- Serve. Enjoy sharing!